Jackey's Blog

Monday, September 19, 2005

Photos: Convocation 2005

Alright ... it's me again. Although it seems a long time, our convocation was just 3 months ago. I finally organized the photos and uploaded them to my online photo album site. I have to admit that the photo aren't premium quality because I don't have a super-fast Internet connection. To avoid spending hours to upload, I reduced the quality so I can upload them sooner. If you want to get the original 5 mega pixels picture, please just e-mail me the one you want and I will send them back to you as an attachment. Click here and enjoy!



Cheers,
--J
more photo albums can be found in Jackey's Photo

1 Comments:

  • I seriously hate people spamming ad to my blog!!! GET OFF MY BLOG, SOB!!!

    By Blogger Jackey Wong, at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home