Jackey's Blog

Monday, September 19, 2005

Photos: Convocation 2005

Alright ... it's me again. Although it seems a long time, our convocation was just 3 months ago. I finally organized the photos and uploaded them to my online photo album site. I have to admit that the photo aren't premium quality because I don't have a super-fast Internet connection. To avoid spending hours to upload, I reduced the quality so I can upload them sooner. If you want to get the original 5 mega pixels picture, please just e-mail me the one you want and I will send them back to you as an attachment. Click here and enjoy!



Cheers,
--J
more photo albums can be found in Jackey's Photo

4 Comments:

  • A Wiki Hits Home
    Alacra CEO Steve Goldstein is here at the Go! event. He and his team have been almost Google-esque lately in their willingness to experiment and play with new tools and capabilities.
    Excellent offers are available for both single and multi-room Sony Directv Systems Satellite TV systems. Check out my site on Sony Directv Systems

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:33 PM  

  • Blogpire Productions Announces Newest Blog - Liquor Snob
    Blogpire Productions has announced the addition of Liquor Snob to its growing list of blog titles.
    Hey there, you've got a great blog here! I'm thinking of bookmarking your site!

    I have a fuji film digital camera site. It pretty much covers fuji film digital camera
    related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 PM  

  • I seriously hate people spamming ad to my blog!!! GET OFF MY BLOG, SOB!!!

    By Blogger Jackey, at 10:40 PM  

  • for solution to this problem go see my blog

    By Blogger Sanket, at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home