Jackey's Blog

Monday, February 14, 2005

Theft in robotic lab update

Okay, today my supervisor purchased x2 512MB SDRAM PC133 modules and the computer boots now. But the thing that I was worry about becomes true: those sons of a bitch formatted hard drive as well as stole the memory modules (!!) Man, I seriously have nothing say ... Either they really hate my supervisor or they really have nothing to do. It seriously affects the project schedule and I will need to work for extra hours to get the project up to speed again. The reason for me to work on a project is to show my research-ability and to get good reference letter (and good marks too). If I can only fix the robot at the end of this term but nothing research related, I really don't know what to write for my 5000-word report ... I am royally screwed :-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home