Jackey's Blog

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Viva La Resistance!

I finally finish the last-minute change of my grad quote. I hope they still allow me to resubmit ... Anyway, here it is :

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both, maybe both happening at the same time.
- Forrest Gump

I must first thank my mom, dad and sis. They're always with me every step I've taken no matter how tough it is. I couldn't emphasize enough how much I thank them. I love you all the time! I need to thank Ms. Yan and she is the best teacher I've had in my life. Thanks Ms. Yan! I also need to thank Prof. Cleghorn and Mr. Hagop Artinian for the times we worked together. Special thanks to Carmen Caradima for all her helps and advices.

Tim, Rob : I couldn't say how much fun I had and how much I miss you guys and the ComESutra gangs
Alice : You're always my best friend
Lee, Mark, Rob : OEC/CEC were great and job well done
Ailsa, Dan, Ian, Sunny : ARTEMIS is hell of a project and I won't forget all the fun we had
JamesD : It was great working together back in TSS days
Jan, Cathy, Phil, Phill, RT : It was great to work together during FYPD
Ming : Thanks for all your advices
Brian : It was fun studying AI
Maria : Gimme the bowl of cereal
GYKK : Dude, where is my (solar)car?
June, Don : I luv CDT
Julie : Thanks for all your helps and advices
AAC, VS, ATI, PXLW : Thanks for giving me great working experiences

Although getting in to UW is not easy, graduating from UW is even harder! I can only do so little. Without your supports I certainly wouldn't be this far. My success is not mine, but it's all ours. Thank you all again and let's be prepared for more challenges! Viva La Resistance!!

--J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home