Jackey's Blog

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Photos: UW Elec2005 New Year Dinner

As an honor member of Elec2005, I was invited to the New Year Dinner Party of Elec2005 organized by Rishi Anand on December 30, 2005. The party took place in Frankie Tomatto's (Italian buffet restaurant) and there were close to 40+ people showed up. When I was dinning with the classmates of Elec2005 (aside: I am originally from Comp and I took a lot of power/semiconductor courses in 4th year ... that's why I know most of them), I almost felt like I was part of them as if I was with them in the past 5 years. In fact, I only met for in my final year. I guess it was because of their togetherness influencing my feeling. Furthermore, Rishi and I were really good buddy and we work together after we graduated. Anyway, here are some pictures I took.



Happy new year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home